You’ll Want To Spend All Day At This Waterfall-Fed Pool In Arkansas
Along the northern edge of the Ozark National Forest is the Kings River Natural Area. This Arkansas swim spot stands out from the rest since it’s one of the few to have a waterfall-fed pool. Let’s jump into the emerald waters and relax at this beautiful Kings River swimming hole.
Have you been to this Kings River swimming hole yet? Share your experience with us in the comments below and feel free to share your Kings River Falls Natural Area photos with us in our Facebook Group, Arkansas Nature Lovers. You should join for your chance to be featured and to discover why there’s nothing better than Arkansas’ stunning nature.
You can discover plenty more hikes in the area on AllTrails+.
If you’re still in the mood for more Arkansas adventures, take a look at this video for a statewide tour:
More to Explore
We love you, Arkansas!
Where can we find scenic drives in Arkansas?
- The Pig Trail Scenic Byway winds from Elm Park in central Arkansas through the Ozarks, and all the way to the Missouri state line.
- The Boston Mountains Scenic Loop stretches from the small town of Alma all the way to Fayetteville.
- The Talimena Scenic Drive begins in southeastern Oklahoma and in Arkansas it runs through the Ouachita Mountains and Ouachita National Forest, all the way to the town of Mena.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other scenic drives in Arkansas.
Where can we find animal adventures in Arkansas?
- BarnYard Friends in Morrilton is a popular petting zoo with bunnies, goats, ponies, llamas, and other animals.
- The Arkansas Alligator Farm and Petting Zoo in Hot Springs is home to pygmy goats, turtles, raccoons, big cats, and more.
- The Wild Wilderness Drive-Through Safari in Gentry offers up-close-and-personal encounters with animals from all around the world.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other animal adventures in Arkansas.
Where can we find museums in Arkansas?
- The Galaxy Connection in Hot Springs showcases an extensive collection of Star Wars and superhero memorabilia.
- The Bauxite Historical Association Museum in Bauxite features an array of quirky items that you wouldn’t expect to find in traditional museums.
- The Gann Museum of Saline County in Benton is the only building in the world made of bauxite, a sedimentary rock with a relatively high aluminum content.
Read on to learn more about some of the other interesting museums in Arkansas.