Arkansas June 05, 2015
10 Places In Arkansas That Serve The Absolute Best Milkshakes
Now that the weather’s getting warmer everyone’s turning from hot baked goods to frosty treats, and Arkansas has some restaurants that serve up some divinely sweet and cool concoctions! These ten places across the Natural State offer up a variety of good eats on their menu as well as milkshakes, so be sure to check them out and spread the word!
10. Frozen Delite: This Searcy, Arkansas eatery features excellent shakes as well as burgers and fries on the menu.
Frozen Delite is located on 2030 Benton St in Searcy.
9. Susie Q's: This popular spot in Rogers, Arkansas has been around for over 50 years serving great food and delicious shakes.
Susie Q's is located at 612 North 2nd Street in Rogers.
8. The Dreamy Spoon: This frozen yogurt shop in Maumelle, Arkansas has treats and milkshakes to satisfy all tastes.
The Dreamy Spoon is located at 115 Audubon Drive in Maumelle.
7. Atkison's Blue Diamond Cafe: In addition to delicious shakes this Morrilton, Arkansas restaurant also has burgers, fried pickles, and a variety of desserts on the menu.
Atkinson's Blue Diamond Cafe is located at 1800 East Harding Street in Morrilton.
6. Mug's Cafe: This North Little Rock coffee & tea shop is also well known for its thick, creamy shakes.
Mug's Cafe is located at 515 Main Street in North Little Rock.
5. Yum Yo's Frozen Yogurt: This popular frozen yogurt Northwest Arkansas-based restaurant is a great place for kids to grab shakes and lots of other yummy cool treats too.
Yum Yo's has locations in both Bentonville and Rogers, Arkansas.
4. Shorty's: Considered one of the best hamburger and milkshake stops in Conway, the chocolate cherry banana shake comes highly recommended.
Shorty's is located on 1101 Harkrider Street in Conway, Arkansas.
3. Big Orange: This beloved favorite among Little Rock locals is known for its diverse milkshake menu.
Big Orange serves 2 locations in Little Rock, one in midtown and the other on the west side of the capital city.
2. Ozark Cafe: This historic Jasper, Arkansas location has been around for ages and still has one of the best menus in the state, including their excellent shakes & other desserts.
The historic Ozark Cafe is located at 107 East Court Street in Jasper.
1. Purple Cow: This central Arkansas family favorite has served an excellent diner's menu for years, including its delicious purple vanilla milkshakes!
The Purple Cow has four central Arkansas locations: two in Little Rock, one in Conway, and one in Hot Springs.
It’s time to get out and find something sweet to eat! If you know of any, feel free to mention any other great places in Arkansas to enjoy a milkshake in the comments below!