This Arkansas Beach And Waterfall Will Be Your New Favorite Paradise
Big-name destinations are fun but don’t feel like the Natural State can’t provide a beach getaway or two. Lake Balboa in Arkansas is the perfect blend of sandy beaches, lakeside activities, and waterfall chasing. The Hot Springs Village gem simply is a must-visit. Let’s pick an adventure and head to the gorgeous Lake Balboa Hot Springs Village, one of the most beautiful lakes in Arkansas.
Editor’s note: This lake is inside a gated community and not free to the public. Guests mush either be sponsored by a resident or sign up and reserve a vacation for access.
Enjoy a stunning sunset at Lake Balboa :
Have you been to Lake Balboa in Arkansas yet? Where do like to spend most of your time at this lake beach and river waterfall combo? Share with us in the comments!
More to Explore
The Most Beautiful Places in Arkansas
What are the most beautiful places in Arkansas?
The most beautiful places in Arkansas include:
- Longview Saline Natural Area in Fountain Hill. The soil in this place has a ton of sodium and magnesium which creates a singular ecosystem.
- H. E. Flanagan Prairie Natural Area near Charleston. This is what remains of what was once 135,000 acres of beautiful prairie land.
- Kings River Falls Natural Area in Boston. The waterfalls here are known for their lush beauty and they are surrounded by swaths of hardwood trees.
- Slippery Hollow Natural Area near Lakeway. This gorgeous place covers 1,200 acres and has several species of beautiful oak.
Find out more about the most beautiful places in Arkansas.
What are the most incredible natural wonders in Arkansas?
The most incredible natural wonders in Arkansas include:
- Mammoth Spring. This is the biggest spring in the state and is a National Natural Landmark with breathtaking views.
- Mystic Caverns and Crystal Dome. Arkansas has a wide variety of caves and these have more mineral formations per foot than any others.
- Crowley’s Ridge. This natural area has wildlife and foliage that is unique to this locale and fossils can be found here.
- Buffalo National River. This beautiful river is lined with rocky cliffs and there’s a Jumping Rock to dive from.
Discover more of the most incredible natural wonders in Arkansas.
What are the most unique natural wonders in Arkansas?
The most unique natural wonders in Arkansas include:
- Arkansas Grand Canyon. This is the deepest canyon in the Ozarks and has some of the most amazing views in Arkansas.
- Bull Shoals Caverns. This living cave was formed over 350 million years ago and is one of the oldest caverns on earth.
- Arkansas Sphinx. This is an out-of-this-world rock formation that resembles an Egyptian Sphinx in the Ozark National Forest.
- Hot Springs National Park. There are over 40 springs that are heated geothermally with the water flowing out of the sandstone.
Learn more about the most unique natural wonders in Arkansas.