Don't Be Fooled By The Name, The Jasper Disaster Is The Best Drive To Take In Arkansas
The Jasper Disaster is a beautiful drive along Highway 43, 74, and Byway 7 in Arkansas. This scenic trip takes riders through some of the prettiest parts of the state that can be viewed from both your car and the side of the road. During your outing, you’ll also pass through historical areas and charming towns as you drive along this scenic route in The Ozarks. If you’re curious to know more, read on to learn about some of the highlights you’ll get to see when you drive along the Jasper Disaster.
Have you driven the Jasper Disaster yet? If so, what was your favorite part of the trip? Feel free to share with us in the following comments section.
If you’re looking for another fun-filled adventure, visit this Arkansas town with outdoor attractions, too.
More to Explore
What are some of the most scenic drives in Arkansas?
Along with taking a trip along Jasper Disaster, here are some of the most scenic drives in Arkansas.
- Boston Mountains Scenic Loop is a stunning drive with breathtaking views of Arkansas's natural beauty.
- Bayou Bartholomew/Rohwer Memorial Loop is an epic trip that's over 100 miles long and passes through some historical sites too.
- The Great River Road is an impressive route that provides jaw-dropping scenery and covers 10 states.
- Greers Ferry Loop to Pinnacle Mountain is a unique route with mountain and water views.
What are some fun facts about Jasper Disaster in Arkansas?
Aside from being one of the best drives in Arkansas, here are some fun facts about Jasper Disaster in Arkansas.
- There are exactly 316 curves along this scenic drive in Arkansas.
- The road is steep and challenging at times.
- Jasper Disaster is a total of 56 miles.
- The views throughout Jasper Disaster make it an ideal destination to go camping and hiking.
- Aside from landscapes, you can expect to also see wildlife as you ride along this scenic road.
Take a look at this coverage to learn more about Jasper Disaster in Arkansas.