Arkansas Dining June 18, 2015
9 Arkansas Restaurants That Are Excellent for a Father’s Day Dinner
Be good to your dear old dad and treat him to a nice dinner this Father’s Day! Arkansas has great family restaurants where groups of any size can gather for a delicious Sunday meal and the menus have everything that even the pickiest of dearly spoiled grandchildren will enjoy.
9. Catfish Hole: Take Dad & the rest of the clan to either the Fayetteville or Alma Catfish Hole for a delicious meal and entertaining family stories.
Located at 4127 West Wedington Drive in Fayetteville, Arkansas; the Alma location is at 24 Collum Lane West.
8. Damgoode Pies: Pizza-loving families across the state can hit up the Damgoode Pies in Little Rock, Fayetteville, or Rogers for award-winning pies and treat Dad to one of the Natural State's favorite pizza spots.
Damgoode Pies has 4 locations throughout the capital city along with a Fayetteville spot at East Center Street and in Rogers on Walnut Street.
7. Homer's West: If mom or granny doesn't feel like spending all day in the kitchen for that mean old man we all know & love as Dad, Homer's will fix everyone a plate of home-cooked goodness for Father's Day with the Southern grace, charm, and gravy we can't get enough of!
Homer's West is located at 9700 North Rodney Parham Road in the Galleria Shopping Center.
6. Rolando's Restaurante: If the family is looking for more worldly flavor for their Father's Day Dinner, treat Dad to excellent Latino cuisine at one of Rolando's three restaurants across the Natural State.
Rolando's Restaurante is located in Fort Smith on 223 Garrison Avenue, in Fayetteville on 509 West Spring Street, and in Hot Springs at 210 Central Avenue.
5. Red Apple Inn: Dine in style with Dad & the rest of the family with delicious cuisine (a Father's Day breakfast, lunch, or dinner) and a view that overlooks Greers Ferry Lake.
The Red Apple Inn is located in Heber Springs at 305 Club Road.
4. Monte Ne Inn: It's Dad's day, after all! Let him let go and go all in with him on the all-you-can-eat fried chicken and sides in this very at-home setting.
The Monte Ne Inn is located at 13843 AR-94 in Rogers, Arkansas.
3. Ermilio's Italian Home Cooking: Families looking for a meal outside standard Southern fare will enjoy the casual dining experience of this award winning restaurant. Come for a Father's Day dinner in a cozy Victorian home setting!
Ermilio's is located at 26 White Street in Eureka Springs.
2. Gaskin's Cabin Steakhouse: Anyone's parents would be impressed at the fine dining and high quality wine list of this long-historied steakhouse cabin. Give Dad the gift of a fine wine and steak dinner!
Gaskin's Cabin Steakhouse is located at 2883 Highway 23 North in Eureka Springs.
1. Brown's Country Store & Restaurant: Many a holiday, birthday, and major event has been celebrated by families at this time-honored buffet style restaurant. You couldn't ask for a better locale to have a big family laugh during a stuff-yourself brunch or dinner on Father's Day.
Brown's Country Store & Restaurant is located in Benton, Arkansas at 18718 Interstate 30.
Enjoy your Father’s Day if you’re blessed enough to have a good father in your life! Don’t forget to share other places or spots across Arkansas where you and your father made happy family memories!