An Upscale Flea Market With Endless Vendors, The Downtowner Marketplace In Hot Springs, Arkansas Is A Great One-Stop Shop
Central Avenue in Hot Springs can easily take a week to fully explore (especially if you’re soaking somewhere in Bathhouse Row). One of your afternoons needs to be spent perusing the Downtowner Marketplace. This upscale flea market in Arkansas has a wide range of vendors for all your self-pampering and gifting needs. Let’s take a stroll around this little labyrinth of booths and see what we can find:
What’s been your favorite find at this fancy flea market in Arkansas? Share your treasures in the comments below! This place was nominated by OIYS fans! If you would like to recommend your favorite local business for a feature in OIYS, be sure to visit our nomination page.
More to Explore
FLEA MARKETS IN ARKANSAS & RELATED INFO
What are some of the most unique places to shop in Arkansas?
Besides the Downtowner Marketplace in Hot Springs, there are lots of unique places to shop in Arkansas and they include:
- The Shops At Brick City, Fort Smith
- Gifts of Arkansas (4Square Cafe & Gifts), Little Rock
- Moxy Modern Mercantile, Little Rock
- Ozark Country Market, Heber Springs
- Beautiful Lives Boutique, Bentonville
- The Dotted Pig Downtown, Rogers
- Promenade At Chenal, Little Rock
Here’s a previous article telling you more about the Shops At Brick City in Fort Smith, one of the most unique places to shop in Arkansas.
What are the best flea markets in Arkansas?
One thing about Arkansas is that there are lots of flea markets in the state. Some of them are better than others, so here are the best flea markets in Arkansas for the bargain shopper in you:
- The Locals Craft & Flea Market, Prairie Grove
- Central Avenue Market Place, Hot Springs
- Olde Towne Benton Flea Market, Antiques & Collectibles, Benton
- Southtown Flea Market, Fayetteville
- Treasure Hunt Flea Market, Jonesboro
- Country Club Flea Market, Sherwood
- Tontitown Flea Market & Antique Mall, Springdale
If you’re searching for more bargains, here are some more of the best flea markets in Arkansas.
What are the best places to find antiques in Arkansas?
It is safe to say because there are so many small towns in Arkansas that it is a great place for antique lovers. And here are the best places to find antiques in Arkansas:
- The Barn Shoppes at the Old Sale Barn, Eureka Springs
- Arkansas Peddlers Antique Mall, Greenbrier
- Somewhere In Time Antique Mall, Rogers
- The Junk Ranch, Prairie Grove
- Midtown Vintage Market, Little Rock
- Belle Starr Antiques & Vintage Market, Fort Smith
- The Cotton Shed Vintage Market, Bryant
- Sweetpea & The Rooster Antiques & More, Rogers
- Dear Crossing Antiques and Collectibles, Mammoth Spring
- Amazing Things Antique Mall and Flea Market, Paragould
Here’s a previous article with more about the Barn Shoppes at the Old Sale Barn in Eureka Springs, one of the best places to find antiques in Arkansas.