This Arizona Flea Market Attracts Over 10,000 Shoppers Every Weekend
Are you ready to shop ’til you drop? If so, you have to check out the Yuma Swap Meet. One of the largest flea markets in Arizona, the meet attracts more than 10,000 shoppers every weekend! There’s a reason it’s so popular. Hundreds of vendors set up shop here, so you’ll have no trouble unearthing plenty of diamonds in the rough. Check it out!
Visit the market’s official website or Facebook page for the most up-to-date hours, schedules, vendors, and more!
Curious about if it’s worth the drive? We think so. Check out this fun video overview of the meet:
Have you ever been to the most legendary swap meet in southern AZ? If so, what treasures did you find? What are your favorite swap meets in Arizona? Tell us in the comments!
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
Yuma Swap Meet
- Where is the Yuma Swap Meet and how large is it?
The Yuma Swap Meet is found in one of the southernmost towns in Arizona – Yuma, of course. It’s easily the largest flea market of its kind in the region, rivaled in size only by one other southern Arizona swap meet (in Tucson). You’ll find the Yuma Swap Meet at 4000 South 4th Avenue, Yuma AZ. Learn more about another beloved southern Arizona swap meet.
- What are some of the best flea markets in Arizona?
Obviously, the list is nowhere near complete at just one or two; there are hundreds of amazing flea markets in Arizona to check out, including:
- The Phoenix Park N’ Swap – a gigantic, legendary flea market with hundreds of vendors and thousands of shoppers.
- Mercado San Agustin – an epic swap meet in Tucson known for awesome cultural vendors and amazing food.
- Native Art Market – this Scottsdale market is part flea, part arts, and all amazing.
- Roadrunner Park Flea Market – another huge one in Phoenix with tons of vendors and plenty to see, do, and shop.
Learn more about everything that makes the Mercado San Agustin amazing.
- Which Arizona flea markets should be on my bucket list?
With so many Arizona flea markets to choose from, it might be a little overwhelming to decide which ones to do first. Why not check out some of the biggest, best flea markets in AZ? Some of the most legendary Arizona flea markets are ones like:
- The Yuma Park and Swap – a blast for so many reasons!
- Glendale Public Market – a year-round delight for bargain hunters all over AZ. It’s huge, so wear good shoes!
- Thieves Market – this awesome Phoenix swap meet prides itself on being “old school.” We agree.
Learn all about Thieves Market and what makes it so special to us!