Flea Market By Day And Drive-In Theater By Night, West Wind Is A Unique Family Outing In Arizona
Drive-in theatres are the epitome of nostalgia, and there’s only one remaining in Arizona. Located in Glendale, West Wind doubles as an open-air flea market and makes for a wholesome family outing.
Have you ever been to West Wind Drive-In Theater? If so, we’d love to hear all about your experience! Do you know of any other drive-ins in Arizona that we don’t know about? Let us know!
More to Explore
West Wind Flea Market
- Where is the West Wind Flea Market and how large is it?
The West Wind Flea Market is something of a legend in its home state of Arizona; known as one of the largest flea markets in AZ, West Wind is definitely an entire experience. You’ll find it in Glendale at 5650 North 55th Avenue; at the time of this writing, the West Wind Flea Market is absolutely enormous, featuring hundreds of vendors with countless goods and services available, as well as a smorgasbord of snacks and fun stuff to indulge in while you’re there. Learn more about the best flea market in Glendale, Arizona.
- What are some epic Arizona flea markets near me?
West Wind Flea Market might be one of the best flea markets in Arizona – but that’s just it. It’s only one of them! There are literally hundreds of other amazing Arizona flea markets out there, including:
- Traders Corner in Camp Verde – definitely worth the short drive from Phoenix!
- Mesa Market Place Swap Meet in Mesa – an enormous, much-beloved swap meet in one of Arizona’s most underrated cities.
- Kingman’s Route 66 Swap Meet in Kingman – what's better than exploring Route 66? Exploring swap meets on Route 66.
- Neely’s Corner Indoor Flea Market in Golden Corner – an underappreciated market located nearby the Arizona/Nevada/California state lines.
Learn more about the amazing Mesa Market Swap Meet in beautiful Mesa, Arizona.
- What are some of the other best flea markets in Arizona?
Of course, the list doesn’t stop there (and we can’t possibly list them all anyway). However, even more of the best AZ flea markets are ones like:
- The Greyhound Swap Meet in Phoenix
- Merchant Square in Chandler
- Peddlers Pass in Prescott
- Flagstaff Community Farmers Market in Flagstaff
Learn more about Merchant Square, an amazing antiques and flea market in Arizona.