One Of Arizona's Most Remote Roads Is Also Among The Most Scenic Drives You'll Ever Take
Sometimes, a scenic drive is just what you need to clear your head and see things from a new perspective. The Grand Canyon State has no shortage of roads with amazing windshield views, but the State Route 98 scenic drive is one of the best scenic drives in Arizona. It’s also among the most remote highways you’ll ever travel on!
If you were to do a search for “scenic drives near me,” AZ 98 would most certainly pop up at the top of the list!
Would you take the relaxing 98 scenic drive down one of Arizona’s most remote highways? Tell us your thoughts in the comments!
If you’d like to explore hikes along one of the best driving roads in Arizona, you can find some great trails by going to the AllTrails website.
Don’t forget to check out our previous article for more of the best scenic drives in Arizona made for cruising with the windows down.
If you’re still in the mood for more Arizona adventures, take a look at this video about the beautiful town of Sedona:
More to Explore
More to Explore in Arizona
Where can we find haunted attractions in Arizona?
- The 13th Floor Haunted House Phoenix in Phoenix has been voted one of the best haunted houses in Arizona for several years.
- The AZ Scream Park in Scottsdale and Mesa creates very scary and unique themes for the Halloween season.
- The Verde Canyon Railroad in Clarkdale comes out every Halloween season and is full of scary things all over the train as it winds through the countryside.
Read on to learn more about some of the other many other creepy haunted attractions in Arizona.
Where can we go camping off the grid in Arizona?
- The Hazlett Hollow Campground is for those who really want to get away, due to the need for a high-clearance vehicle to navigate the roads to this 15 campsite campground.
- Aravaipa Canyon is one of the most remote campsites in Arizona and the number of people who can come here at one time is limited to only a few dozen by The Bureau of Land Management.
- The Blue Ridge Campground is a no-reservation, 10-campsite spot offering gorgeous views and not many people.
Read on and learn more about some of the many other spots to go camping off the grid in Arizona.
Where can we find the best burger restaurants in Arizona?
- Benny's Burgers and BBQ in Sun City has great burgers plus sandwiches, ‘que, and wings.
- Zinburger Wine and Burger Bar in Tucson, Phoenix, Gilbert, and Scottsdale is a great place to pair delicious wines with your burger.
- Rehab Burger Therapy in Scottsdale features a relaxed beach theme and features scores of creative burger options.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other mouthwatering burger restaurants in Arizona.