The Massive Weekend Flea Market In Arizona Where You Can Score Bargain Deals All Year
One of the biggest flea markets in Arizona, the Tanque Verde Swap Meet in Tucson is open every weekend, year-round. A bargain hunter’s paradise, the market boasts some of the best deals you’ll ever come across, with many items priced as low as 99 cents. Whether you’re looking to overhaul your wardrobe or redecorate the house, there’s no better place to find everything you’re looking for!
Hours are 3 p.m. until 11 p.m. on Friday, 8 a.m. until 11 p.m. on Saturday, and 2 p.m. until 10 p.m. on Sunday. Buyer admission is $1 on Friday and Saturday nights, and free during the day Saturday and on Sunday. Visit the Tanque Verde Swap Meet website or Facebook page for more information.
Have you ever been to the Tanque Verde Swap Meet? If so, we’d love to hear all about your experience! Tell us in the comments. Don’t forget to check out our previous article for more of the biggest flea markets in Arizona where you can score great deals!
More to Explore
More Flea Markets and Swap Meets in AZ
Where are the best flea markets in Arizona?
Arizona is a mega of flea markets so when you feel like finding a flea market near you all you have to do is keep your eyes peeled and you are sure to spot the telltale signs of a good deal. To make it even easier to find the hottest flea markets here is a list of some of the best flea markets in Arizona:
- Yuma Swap Meet, Yuma, AZ: Head to Yuma for this massive swap meet that attracts more than 30,000 visitors every weekend! If you happen to be around Yuma on the weekend this is probably the best flea market near you.
- Brass Armadillo Antique Mall, Goodyear, AZ: If you love antiques and hunting for good deals, this gigantic antique mall is the place to go. With over 3,500 antique dealers you are sure to find some hidden gems.
- Front Porch Pickins, Phoenix, AZ: A treasure hunters paradise where you can find forgotten rusty collectibles just waiting to be restored. With multiple locations throughout Arizona just keep your eyes peeled for a Front Porch Pickens sign near you.
- Kingman’s Route 66 Swap Meet, Kingman, AZ: It's hard to miss the big yellow "SWAP MEET" signs announcing this grand event in Kingman. Lots of handmade goodies both to collect and cherish and to eat. With food vendors ready to fill your belly with more picking energy.
- Old Brick House Vintage Market, Mesa, AZ: This market in Mesa is filled with charming collectibles and home decor items to make your heart smile with the treasures you'll find.
- Thieves Flea Market, Tempe, AZ: With a name like Thieves Flea Market you know you are going to find some steals... With thousands of vintage collectibles to hunt for it's a good idea to get there early to sneak out with the best goodies.