Hopi Salt Trail Leads Some Of To The Most Crystal-Clear Water In Arizona
Hopi Salt Trail in Marble Canyon is an exceptional hike worthy of being on any nature lover’s bucket list. Though challenging, hiking this trail will take you to crystal-clear water, unlike anything you’ve ever seen and is considered one of the best hikes to the Colorado River. So, if you’re up for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure, I invite you to read on and learn more about Hopi Salt Trail Canyon in Arizona.
Have you ever traversed the Hopi Salt Trail in Arizona? If so, do these pictures do it justice? Let us know your thoughts in the following comments section. And, if you’d like to learn more about this epic hike and others, visit AllTrails.
Want to explore more of Arizona? For ideas of where to go after your Hopi Salt Trail Canyon adventure, feel free to check out these beautiful Arizona hikes.
More to Explore
Hopi Salt Trail
What are some of the best hikes in Arizona?
In addition to taking the Hopi Salt Trail to Little Colorado River, here are some of the best hikes in Arizona.
- Bell Trail at Wet Beaver Creek: You can pick up this scenic hike, that's close to 7 miles, near the Mogollon Rim.
- Horton Creek Trail #285: As you hike this picturesque trail, you'll come across wildlife, waterfalls, and tons of pine trees.
- West Fork Oak Creek Trail #108: Discover stunning red rock formations when you take this 6-mile trail along the creek.
If you feel like hunting for treasures, I think these Arizona hikes to ruins will interest you as well.
What are some highlights to visit when visiting the Grand Canyon?
Along with visiting Hopi Salt Trail in Arizona, here are some other highlights worth seeing in the Grand Canyon:
- Grand Canyon Caverns: You'll need to go 200 feet underground to experience this impressive cave that's around 65 million years old.
- Deer Creek Falls: You'll need to hike Thunder Head Trail to reach this jaw-dropping waterfall in the Grand Canyon.
- Vasey's Paradise: Take the Colorado River or the South Canyon Trail to reach this natural wonder.