You’ll Have A Front Row View Of The Arizona Apache National Forest In These Cozy Cabins
The Whispering Pines Resort offers cozy cabins deep in the forest of Arizona. These cabins have a front-row view of the beautiful Apache National Forest which is named for the Native American tribes that settled in the area. It’s in a great location, providing the opportunity for hiking, fishing in the nearby lakes, and skiing at Sunrise Ski Resort. The cabins are about a three-hour drive from the Phoenix area. Bring your family and friends for a fun stay in the forest! So, check out these cabins in Arizona and seriously consider booking your next getaway here in Pinetop-Lakeside.
A great way to escape, these cozy cabins in Arizona are the perfect getaway from the city. Would you want to book a getaway here? Let us know in the comments. For more information and to book your stay, visit the Whispering Pines Resort website and follow its Facebook page for updates.
While on your getaway in Pinetop-Lakeside, stop for a bite to eat at Charlie Clark’s, the oldest steakhouse in Arizona’s White Mountains.
Getaways In Arizona
What are some fun facts about the Apache National Forest?
Some fun facts about the Apache National Forest include the following;
- This national forest is actually part of the Apache-Sitgreaves National Forests.
- It is two million acres.
- One of the most popular attractions here is the Mogollon Rim which has an elevation of 7,600 feet.
- Eight cold-water lakes can be found within this forest.
What are some of the most unique places to stay in Arizona?
Some of the most unique places to stay in Arizona include the following five accommodations:
- A castle Airbnb in Glendale
- The Hermosa Inn in Paradise Valley
- The Underground Cave Suite at the Grand Canyon Caverns
- Armory Park Inn in Tucson
- Stagecoach 66 Motel in Seligman
What are some of the best getaways in Arizona?
Some of the best getaways in Arizona include:
- Arcosanti, an experimental town north of Phoenix
- Strawberry Inn in Strawberry
- London Bridge Resort in Lake Havasu
- Fairmont Scottsdale Princess Resort in Scottsdale
- The charming town of Sedona