A Creekside Trail In Tonto National Forest Will Lead You To A Waterfall Paradise In Arizona
Waterfalls abound here in Arizona, but some are much easier to access than others. If you’re in search of a quick adventure with an amazing payoff, look no further than Blue Wash Trail in the Tonto National Forest. It’s short and sweet, but features awe-inspiring views and culminates in a beautiful waterfall.
Check out this delightful walk-along in 4K of the stunning Blue Wash Trail:
Visit the AllTrails page to learn more.
Have you ever hiked Blue Wash Trail? If so, we’d love to hear all about your experience! Check out our previous article for more epic waterfall hikes in Arizona.
Are there any restaurants, businesses, or other attractions in Arizona you think the world should know about? Head over to our nomination page and give them a shoutout — you just might see your submission featured in an upcoming article!
More to Explore
Blue Wash Trail
- Where is Blue Wash Trail in Arizona?
The Blue Wash Trail is located in Cave Creek, Arizona, and is quite easy. It’s a 2.8-mile out-and-back adventure that even the kids will love! Come out following a good rain and you’ll discover creeks, waterfalls, and more on this amazing trail. It’s a very unexpected and totally amazing hiking trail that all too often gets overlooked in favor of more popular hikes. Learn more about the Blue Wash Trail.
- What are some other awesome waterfall hikes in Arizona?
Interestingly (and perhaps unexpectedly), Blue Wash Trail is far from the only waterfall hike in Arizona. There are numerous others, such as:
- Fossil Creek Falls – A one-mile adventure that’s quite popular among the locals; this awesome, short hike is one of the most beloved in the state.
- Havasupai Falls – This incredible hiking trail is an amazing 20 miles round-trip, but it’s worth it. Witness one of the most iconic waterfalls in Arizona as a reward.
- Sycamore Falls – This cascade is seasonal, but if you catch it at the right time, it’s spellbinding. You’ll find it along the Sycamore Rim Trail.
Learn more about all the best waterfall hikes in Arizona!
- Are there any other amazing hiking trails in Arizona?
Of course! With hundreds of miles of amazing trails winding all over the Copper State, it would be impossible to do it all in one lifetime. Some of the best, most beloved hikes in Arizona include:
- Devil's Bridge Trail – This incredible hike in Sedona leads to one of the coolest natural arches in the southwest. It’s a 3.9-mile out-and-back adventure that’s worthy of Instagram.
- Camelback Mountain – This trail is challenging AND it’s in the Phoenix area, so please don’t try to hike it during the summer. These amazing views are best seen safely!
- Bright Angel Trail – This stunning hike is not just one of the most beautiful: it’s also THE most dangerous hike in Arizona. It’s worth the risk, honestly.
Learn more about all the best hiking trails in Arizona.