The Magical Place In Arizona Where It's Christmas Year-Round
While there is something special about Christmas in Arizona, you can have that magical feeling all year long. It doesn’t matter if Christmas is in two weeks or there are several months left before the holiday arrives (and plenty to do in the upcoming seasons), if you need to get a little holiday fix, there’s a Christmas store in Arizona that celebrates a year-round Christmas! Plus, this Arizona Christmas store is located inside a restaurant, so you can enjoy a delicious meal once you work up an appetite from all of that shopping!
Have you ever been to Cave Creek Christmas Company? If so, what’s your favorite decoration from the store? Are there any other year-round Christmas shops in Arizona? Let us know in the comments!
When Christmas does arrive, how about taking a road trip in Arizona to see some of the best Christmas lights in Arizona? We’ve put together an itinerary to help you celebrate Christmas in Arizona in a magical way — check it out! Just be sure to take a look at our road trip packing guide before you head out so you have all the essentials.
More to Explore
Christmas in Arizona
What are some must-do activities to celebrate Christmas in Arizona?
While Arizona might not be covered in snow for the holidays, it doesn’t mean it isn’t the perfect place to spend Christmas. In fact, there are Christmas towns all over the state that are packed with must-do activities to celebrate Christmas in Arizona:
- One of these towns is Flagstaff.
- This is one of the few towns in the state to experience snow, and it is the perfect place to spend the holidays.
- Walk down Main Street and enjoy the beautiful light displays; check out the North Pole Experience at the Little America Hotel, and even take a holiday tour at the Riordan Mansion State Historic Park — it’s the perfect holiday getaway!
- Mesa is another town that knows how to celebrate Christmas in Arizona.
- Spend a December evening ice skating on the outdoor ice rink, check out the Temple Gardens lights, and enjoy a holiday concert.
- Make sure you spend some time walking down Main Street and check out the giant Christmas tree adorned with lights — it’s magical!
Where can I find some of the best Christmas light displays in Arizona?
There is something special about the twinkling of holiday lights and all over the state, you can find some spectacular light displays. To help you narrow down your options, we put together a list featuring nearly a dozen Christmas light displays in Arizona that deserve to be on your bucket list. From Lake Havasu City to Prescott and even Tucson and Sedona, these are incredible light displays that are sure to put you in the holiday spirit.