This Enormous Warehouse Of Used Books In Arizona Will Be Your New Favorite Destination
Book lovers rejoice: there is an enormous used bookstore in Phoenix filled with more than 200,000 used books just waiting to be explored and you’ll want to get over there asap and spend some quality time with this massive book warehouse. Take a peek below, and then figure out how soon you’ll be able to plan an Arizona day trip.
Books is located at 9201 N 7th Ave. #3518, Phoenix, AZ 85021. It’s open six days a week: Monday through Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., and Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. If you can’t get there in person soon, be sure to order some books online and ask the store if it has your favorite titles.
For another kind of bookstore in Arizona, keep reading here for a quirky bookstore, the likes of which you’ve probably never seen before.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
The Best Places In Arizona
What are some hidden-gem destinations in Arizona?
These are some of the hidden-gem destinations in Arizona:
- Madera Canyon. This beautiful canyon south of Tucson is full of wildlife, stunning views, and excellent hiking.
- Tonto National Monument. This is a place with ancient Native American cliff dwellings and beautiful desert views.
- Coronado Trail Scenic Byway. This picturesque drive is full of lush forest views and desert vistas like you’ve never seen before.
- Aravaipa Canyon Wilderness. This is a quiet, serene getaway that only allows 50 people at a time to keep it well-preserved.
Discover more of these and other hidden-gem destinations in Arizona.
What are the most beautiful places in Arizona?
The most beautiful places in Arizona include:
- Antelope Canyon. This is one of the most picturesque places in the entire state and its flowing rock walls are mesmerizing.
- Saguaro National Park. This park is split into two locations, one on the west of Tucson and the other to the east, and the multitude of saguaro cacti is stunning.
- Monument Valley. This is the backdrop of countless Western movies and the setting of the Wile E. Coyote and Roadrunner cartoons.
- Sedona. This area of stunning red rocks draws visitors all year round and the whole area is gorgeous.
Find out more about the most beautiful places in Arizona.
What are the most unusual places in Arizona?
The most unusual places in Arizona include:
- The Boneyard. This place in Tucson is where old military aircraft are retired and is the largest of its kind.
- The Domes. Located in Casa Grande, these strange-looking domes have all kinds of urban legends regarding them.
- Santa Claus. This was a Christmas-themed town that was a tourist attraction and is now a ghost town.
- The Thing? If you drive along the highways in southern Arizona, you will see billboards for this odd roadside attraction.
Learn more about the most unusual places in Arizona.