Arizona December 25, 2017
9 Undeniable Habits That No Arizonan Can Ever Unlearn
Life in Arizona is anything but ordinary. We have some pretty wild environments, weather, animals, and even people. If there were any side effects to living in this state, you would probably only realize it
after you left or when out of state relatives come to visit. Here are 9 habits that most Arizonans will find hard to shake.
1. Conserving water was drummed into us from a young age, so we always make sure to turn off faucets and attempt to keep our showers short.
2. It goes against our water conserving habits but, if needed, we’ll wait for the tap water to cool.
Trying to wash your hands in the middle of a hot summer day means you might risk burning your fingers.
3. You are always checking your shoes, bedding, towels, and even toilet seats for one creepy crawly.
This is the culprit.
4. Rain is forever a big deal.
When a good chunk of your state is considered desert, then every instance of rain is to be celebrated.
5. You carry some kind of sun blocking item with you at all times, whether it’s a pair of sunglasses, a hat, or umbrella.
Getting caught outside without it, especially in summer when it feels like your skin will sizzle off after a few minutes, is just awful.
6. We will always seek out the shadiest parking spot available.
Every little bit helps when the temperature is over 100 degrees.
7. We sometimes forget Daylight Saving Time even exists.
We don’t need it so why bother remembering? It does make traveling to other states a bit confusing though.
8. We tend to carry water with us everywhere.
Sometimes we even keep a gallon or two in the car!
9. Knowing that if you need to exercise, walk the dog, or do some yard work, you need to get started by sunrise.
That heat gets a bit intense but can you think of a better view to start your morning?
Life in Arizona is pretty awesome! Read
Here Is Undeniable Proof Arizona Is Anything But Ordinary for a glimpse into some of the things that makes life here unique.