Arizona March 05, 2016
11 Struggles Everyone In Arizona Can Relate To
It’s easy to sing the praises of Arizona; beautiful landscapes, beautiful skies, beautiful animals and beautiful people. But there are some things that make life here just a little bit rough and less than ideal. Here’s a look at a few of them:
1. Dust can be the bane of your existence, but it's worse if you have kids or pets.
2. Waiting for the home team to have an incredible season.
The Cards did great this year though!
3. Trying to figure out how you're going to deal with the summer heat this year.
4. Explaining to people from out of state that Arizona isn't all hot desert.
5. Dealing with unreliable cell service in many remote parts of the state.
Unless you're getting eaten by a bear, enjoy the silence and wait until you get back to town to update your Facebook status.
6. Getting this message on your cell phone in the middle of summer.
7. Accidentally touching anything metal in your car after it's been sitting in the sun on a summer afternoon.
8. Wondering if the weather forecast for rain will actually bring rain or just clouds.
9. Suffering from allergies in January and February, a whole one to three months earlier than the rest of the country.
Those orange and sweet acacia trees smell heavenly but aren't great for allergies.
10. Underestimating the sun's strength, especially in the higher altitudes in the northern portion of the state.
11. Want to chill out with some cold water in the middle of summer? Good luck! Sometimes that's impossible because, even on its coldest setting, the water still manages to come out hot.
What are some other things that makes living in Arizona a bit of a struggle?