Arizona May 29, 2016
The Views From These 15 Arizona Mountain Tops Are Simply Mesmerizing
For many people, the best part of hiking isn’t the hike itself but the view from the top. Whether it’s the top of Agassiz Peak at the San Francisco Peaks or just the top of A Mountain in Tempe, each of these offers an incredible view that often helps put life into perspective for many. Check out some of the beautiful views you can see from these Arizona mountain tops.
1. Camelback Mountain offers a 360-degree view of the Phoenix metropolitan area.
2. There are plenty of unique views you can see from the Chiricahua Mountains. Here’s a popular one from Massai Point.
3. South of there is Centella Peak, which has a very different, though still beautiful, view.
4. Most of us will only see the Four Peaks from below. Here’s one of the views from up top on Brown’s Peak, one of the four, looking down at Roosevelt Lake.
5. Tom’s Thumb in the McDowell Mountains offers some pretty views of the Superstitions and the East Valley. Here’s one example looking down at Fountain Hills.
6. In this view from Mount Lemmon in July, you can see the monsoon clouds building up.
7. The view from Picacho Peak looks like you’re on top of the world!
8. Piestewa Peak offers some pretty views of Phoenix, especially at sunrise or sunset.
9. Holy moly! This view from the top of Pinnacle Peak is beautiful!
10. How about this view from the summit of Mount Wrightson in the Santa Rita Mountains?
11. Here’s another view from the Santa Ritas.
12. Agassiz Peak of Flagstaff’s San Francisco Peaks is the highest point in Arizona and offers some beautiful views.
13. Want to see Tucson from above? Sentinel Peak (aka “A” Mountain) will give you a great view!
14. The view from South Mountain makes Phoenix look never-ending.
15. Finally, Tempe Butte (aka “A” Mountain) gives a beautiful view of the nightlife in Tempe, Phoenix, and Scottsdale.
Do you have any favorite mountaintop views?