You’ll Never Guess This Tiny Town In Arizona Has The Most Incredible Shakes
Do you consider yourself a connoisseur of delicious desserts? What if we told you that one of Arizona’s most famous treats just happens to be served in a roadside market in what feels like the middle of nowhere? In fact, we’re pretty confident this is one rest stop you won’t soon forget. Looking for delicious desserts in Arizona? Look no further than this tiny little town:
Want to check out more great places to dine in small-town Arizona? Read some of our favorite suggestions in an article filled with our favorite small towns in Arizona home to top-rated restaurants and places to dine in. You just might be surprised!
More to Explore
Things To Do in Dateland, Arizona
- Are there a lot of things to do in Dateland, Arizona?
Let’s put it this way: Dateland, Arizona is not exactly known as a destination town, but if you’re just passing through, you’re sure to find fun stuff to do, nevertheless. Some of the top-rated things to do in Dateland, Arizona are things like:
- The Dateland Travel Center and Date Gardens – When in Dateland, check out the date gardens. It’s a must-do.
- Painted Rock Petroglyph Site – This amazing historical place is home to lots of, well, painted rocks and petroglyphs. This one’s a must-see for anyone interested in archaeology.
- Kofa National Wildlife Refuge – Another one for the nature lovers, this amazing wildlife refuge is home to hundreds of species of animals.
Learn more about the spellbinding Painted Rock Petroglyph Site.
- Where is Dateland, Arizona?
Dateland, Arizona is a small, census-designated place located in Yuma County. As its name implies, it’s most famous for its excellent conditions for growing dates, which is done here in droves. It’s got a bit of a dark history: during World War II, there was a Japanese internment camp set up here. Nowadays, it’s a lot kinder to passers-by and residents alike. Learn more about the Dateland Travel Center and all the things you can learn there.
- What are some other hidden gem small towns in Arizona?
Of course, the list of awesome small towns in Arizona doesn’t end with the town of Dateland. Nope! There are so many more awesome small towns in Arizona that it’s impossible to list them all, but some of our favorites include:
- Jerome – Once a mining town, then a ghost town, and now a living ghost town, Jerome is an amazing place for ghost hunters, urban explorers, and artists as well as a top foodie destination!
- Sedona – This stunningly beautiful small town is situated among the famous, breathtaking red rocks everyone thinks about when they think of Arizona. Shopping and restaurants galore, as well as some of the best hiking in the state.
- Sonoita – This small town is right in the heart of Arizona’s wine country. Wine tastings are a must!
- Willcox – If you enjoyed Sonoita, Willcox is also a must-do, especially for wine lovers.
Learn more about some of the best small towns in Arizona!