Arizona November 09, 2015
12 Reasons Living In Arizona Is The Best–And Everyone Should Move Here
Do you need to convince a family member or friend to move to Arizona? Or perhaps you’re trying to remind someone about how amazing Arizona is compared to wherever it is they currently live? Don’t worry, we have you covered. Here are 15 reasons you can give as to why Arizona is an amazing place to live:
1. Compared to a lot of other populous areas, Arizona's cities and roads are actually really clean. We have cleaner air, less litter and lower crime.
2. Say what you will about the state of our infrastructure; the grid road plan and freeway systems we have throughout the state make navigating towns so much easier.
3. Aside from drought, Arizona has little in the way of natural disasters. That just means more time to sit back, relax and enjoy that sunset.
4. If you're a gun lover and gun owner, Arizona's gun laws are the best.
5. Arizonans enjoy a relatively low cost of living when compared to other areas of the country.
6. If you want a change of scenery or climate, just take a short drive in any direction.
7. Arizona has the wide open spaces that make the sky seem endless and allows you to see for miles in any direction.
8. This also means we have plenty of areas for all your recreation or getaway needs: hiking, fishing, camping, hunting, meditation and other activities in nature.
9. Our night skies look pretty amazing as well. Bonus: if you want to see even more stars, visit any area in the northern portion of the state in the winter.
10. A abundance of sunlight is Arizona's specialty. Depending on where you live, you are almost always guaranteed to see sun any day of the week during any season.
11. Arizona also doesn't have that pesky daylight savings time, so we don't have to keep track of when clocks should be moved forwards or backwards.
12. Speaking of all this sunlight, Arizona sunrises and sunsets never disappoint. Can you think of a better start or end to your day?
Why else do you enjoy living in Arizona?