Arizona May 13, 2016
The 15 Best Decisions You Can Make In Arizona
If you live in Arizona, clearly the best decision you’ve made was choosing to live here. And since every day is a new one, why not try to make each one amazing? Here’s an Arizona twist on some of the best decisions you can make each day to live life to the fullest.
1. Starting your morning with a beautiful Arizona sunrise. Greet the day with a walk, run, or even just a cup of coffee.
2. Wearing sunscreen. That is, unless you like watching your skin peel a few days later.
I personally recommend a broad spectrum with a much higher SPF than what it depicted above but this works in a pinch.
3. Enjoying a cup of Eegees when in Tucson.
4. Buying a meal from your favorite tamale or burrito lady. Or a delicious taco truck.
5. Enjoying the brisk air in the cooler areas of the state.
6. Taking some time to experience Arizona's nature through a hiking trail.
7. Dipping your toes—or your whole body—into one of Arizona's many rivers.
8. Instead of taking a shortcut via a highway, take the scenic route. This is perfect when traveling across the state but is even a good decision when you're driving through town.
9. When traveling, take a few minutes (or hours) to stop in one of the small towns along the highway. You never know what you'll discover.
10. Spending an afternoon wandering through an Arizona museum.
11. Stroll through one of the many downtown and main street sections of any Arizona town or city.
12. Spending a few minutes to watch our weather events in action because they don't come often enough!
From a space place, that is!
13. Get a culture pass for free admission to museums and performances.
14. Begin wrapping up the day with a view of an Arizona sunset. Is there really anything better than this?
15. Actually, all you night owls would probably agree that stargazing into the late night is the perfect way to end a day. And with our dark skies, there's no better place to enjoy a view of the constellations and planets than right here.
So, what do you think? What was the best decision you made while here in Arizona?