Arizona December 27, 2015
The 16 Most Jaw Dropping Photos Taken In Arizona In 2015
This year we had so many amazing photos submitted by some incredibly talented photographers who were able to capture the beauty of our state. Here’s a look at just a handful of those from the last few months of the year.
1. Let's start with this lovely image of Canyon Lake by a regular photography contributor, Randy.
2. Lockett Meadow in fall is just as beautiful in a photo as it is in person.
3. We had a lot of photos come in of the Salt River horses, this is one of them.
4. What isn't there to love about this photo? Locket Meadow? Check. Fall? Check. Gorgeous colors? Check!
5. Ever since he posted this to the Facebook page, I always loved how Dennis was able to perfectly capture the moon's ascent into the sky.
6. This photo of a storm, a rainbow, and the Santa Catalinas is just beautiful.
7. When has the Grand Canyon ever not appeared stunning?
8. Sunsets are gorgeous year round but this one at Scottsdale in October captures the fall season beautifully.
9. Here's a pretty view of Vermillion Cliffs National Monument.
10. If you've never done light painting photos before, you're missing out! Here's an example with an Arizona night sky.
11. This photo shared in November by Rye shows off a beautiful color palette at Escudilla Mountain.
12. The minimal colors and light in this photo make this an incredible photo.
13. If the Superstition Mountains were never on your radar for a visit, they definitely will after checking out this photo.
14. Courthouse Rock in Sedona looks stunning in this photo from November.
15. Snow-covered Kachina Wetlands with the San Francisco Peaks in the background.
16. This photo shows Sahuarita on the winter solstice. Truly beautiful.
Weren’t these photos beautiful? Which was your favorite?