You Might Not Like These Predictions About Arizona’s Snowy And Wet Upcoming Winter

We’re a little more than halfway through monsoon season in Arizona, and the predictions for the upcoming winter have been released by the Farmer’s Almanac. As far as consistency goes… the upcoming winter weather patterns are not quite what we’d expect. Take a look:

We’re aware that these uncertain times are limiting many aspects of life. While we continue to feature destinations that make our state wonderful, please take proper precautions or add them to your bucket list to see at a later date. If you know of a local business that could use some extra support during these times, please nominate them here: onlyinyourstate.com/nominate

The Farmer’s Almanac has been issuing weather forecasts since 1792 and is traditionally 80% accurate. Of course, this leaves 20% to chance. How much do you rely on this annual prediction for your area in Arizona?