A Stay At Alaska's Christmas Themed Suite At Hotel North Pole Will Put You In The Holiday Mood
As local travel experts, we know what travelers are looking for when it comes to finding the perfect accommodations for their next trip. To compile our lists, we scour the internet to find properties with excellent ratings and reviews, desirable amenities, nearby attractions, and that something special that makes a destination worthy of traveling for.
If you’re looking to get into the holiday spirit this Christmas season, the Hotel North Pole has a Santa Suite that will bring Christmas right into your room! This hotel is located in the town of North Pole, Alaska, and this fun little room brings the holidays to you even though you’re not at home.
Have you stayed at the Santa Suite at the Hotel North Pole? What did you think? What was your favorite part? Do you know of any other Christmas towns in Alaska? Let us know in the comments below!
Make sure to visit this icy wonderland in Alaska for a magical holiday season while you’re in North Pole to continue enjoying the Christmas holiday!
If you’re stopping here as part of a road trip, check out our ultimate list of 50 on-the-go food ideas.
If you’re still in the mood for more Alaska adventures, take a look at this video:
More to Explore
More To Love About Alaska
Where can we go ice fishing in Alaska?
- In the Glennallen & Copper Valley Area head on out to Tonsina, Silver, Strelna, Van, Long, or Copper Lakes to pluck some fish from the frozen water.
- In Anchorage some of the best places for ice fishing include Beach, Jewel, Mirror, DeLong, or Clunie Lakes.
- In the Kenai Peninsula some of the most popular ice fishing lakes are Summit, Hidden, Trail, Kenai, and the Canoe System Lakes,
Read on to learn more about some of the many other great spots to go ice fishing in Alaska.
Where else can we enjoy outdoor adventures in Alaska?
- The Icy Strait Point Zip Ride in Hoonah offers 6 thrilling zipline rides that are each 5,330 feet long.
- The Running Reindeer Ranch in Fairbanks North Star Borough is a unique reindeer-led tour into the outback of Alaska.
- Southeast Exposure Outdoor Adventure in Ketchikan is a tribute adventure situated in the middle of the Tongass National Forest.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other awesome places to enjoy outdoor adventures in Alaska.
Where can we find museums in Alaska?
- The Hammer Museum in Haines showcases historical hammers from many different cultures and illustrates the overall origins and evolution of tools.
- The Alaska Museum of Science and Nature in Anchorage features an assortment of dinosaur bones and other relics related to the age of the dinosaur.
- The Tanana Valley Railroad Museum located in Fairbanks offers a wide array of interesting historical exhibits and fun train rides.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other intriguing museums in Alaska.