This Treehouse On A Lake In Alaska Is One Of The Coolest Places To Spend The Night
This season, take your vacation up a few levels. Literally! If you’re looking for the ultimate getaway in the Last Frontier, this lakeside treehouse Airbnb in Alaska is calling your name. Located high above the treetops, this unique place to stay in Alaska is one to remember. Enjoy the peace and quiet of a secluded cabin at this one-of-a-kind treehouse in Fairbanks, which offers bountiful nature with all the touches of a luxury getaway!
If you want to learn more or are ready to book your stay here, head on over to the official Airbnb listing.
Would you spend the night at this lakeside treehouse? It’s positively dreamy! We love how many that there are so many unique places to stay in Alaska!
For a completely different adventure in the trees, head to the Alaska Rainforest Sanctuary in Ketchikan.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
Treehouse in Fairbanks, Alaska & Related Info
What are some fun things to do in Fairbanks, Alaska?
Known for its extreme temperature changes and sweeping beauty, there's a million reasons to fall in love with Alaska's Golden Heart City. If you're planning a visit, here are just a few fun things to do, see, and explore in Fairbanks:
- Hike in the Alaska Range
- Visit the Aurora Ice Museum
- Kick back by the Chena River
- Soak your cares away at Chena Hot Springs Resort
- Bring the whole family to the Fairbanks Children's Museum
- Explore the Fountainhead Antique Auto Museum
Watch Alaska's flora come alive at Georgeson Botanical Garden
- Learn about Alaska's favorite pastime at the International Dog Mushing and Sled Museum
- Watch the Northern Lights
- Enjoy the annual Rubber Duckie Race
- Visit the University of Alaska Museum of the North
Photograph wildlife at the Wedgewood Wildlife Sanctuary
What are the best seafood restaurants in Alaska?
Alaska is the king of fresh seafood, but naturally, some seafood restaurants have risen to the top — and many have even reached iconic status. Some of the best seafood restaurants in Alaska include:
- Captain Pattie's Fish House, Homer
- Chinook's Waterfront Restaurants, Seward
- The Cookery and Oyster Bar, Seward
- Halibut Point Crab & Chowder, Sitka
- Haute Quarter Grill, Anchorage
- Jack Sprat, Girdwood
- The Kannery, Homer
- The Little Mermaid, Homer
- Lavelle's Bistro, Fairbanks
- Wildflower Café, Talkeetna