These 5 Chocolate Shops In Alaska Will Make Your Sweet Tooth Explode
That’s right, chocolate shops … is your sweet tooth listening? We’re talking truffles and bonbons, delightful treats that will keep you coming back for more. Tell me, what kid wouldn’t want a caramel or chocolate-covered apple with assorted toppings and drizzles? That’s right, they all want one, and these are the places where you can find some of the best chocolate in Alaska. At the following five shops, you can fulfill that ooey, gooey, sweet tooth desire of yours.
What others would you add to this list? What are some of your favorite Alaska chocolate shops? Let us know in the comments!
More to Explore
Best chocolate in Alaska
Where can I find some of the best chocolate in Alaska?
If you are on the hunt for some of the best Alaska chocolate shops, there are several to consider. A few that you’ll want to check out include:
- Aurora Chocolate, Anchorage
- Alaska Wild Berry Products, Anchorage
- Ketchicandies, Ketchikan
- The Alaskan Fudge Co, Juneau
What are some other road trips in Alaska that I should add to my bucket list?
Here at Only In Your State, we love a good road trip. In fact, we love road trips in Alaska so much that we have created several itineraries so you will easily find something to capture your attention. Some of our favorite Alaska road trips include:
- Ultimate Alaska Waterfalls Road Trip
- Road Trip to Alaska’s Most Abandoned Places
- Incredible Summer Spots Throughout Alaska
- Haunted Road Trip In Alaska
What are some other local gems in Alaska?
Many candy shops in Alaska are considered local gems. People of all ages love to explore and visit these charming stores. However, they aren’t the only local gems in our great state. Some other must-visit destinations in Alaska that we enjoy include:
- Alaska Islands and Ocean Visitor Center, Homer
- Glass-bottom boat tour, Sitka Sound
- White Pass & Yukon Route Railroad, Skagway
- Kannery Seafood Restaurant, Homer