Alabama June 22, 2015
13 Ways You Can Always Spot Someone From Alabama…No Matter Where They Are
There are so many different ways to spot someone from Alabama. It could be the way they talk, the way they dress, or even particular things they do. Let’s take a look at 13 ways you can always spot someone from Alabama.
1. Most Alabamians have a strong Southern accent that can be noticed anywhere.
2. People from Alabama don't know the meaning of the words "pop" or "soda." A soft drink is simply a "coke."
3. Any mention of snow or ice sends people from Alabama into full-blown panic mode.
4. Going to the state line to purchase a lottery ticket is a big deal to many people who live in Alabama.
5. Instead of saying "Hello" or "Goodbye," people from Alabama simply say "Roll Tide" or "War Eagle!"
6. A lot of people from Alabama can be seen driving a big truck with thousands of dollars worth of extras added such as a lift kit, mud tires, brush guard, etc.
7. No matter where they are, most Alabamians can't help but sing along to Lynyrd Skynyrd's "Sweet Home Alabama" whenever it comes on.
8. When people from other states complain about the humidity, those who live in Alabama can't help but laugh.
9. Alabamians who are true college football fans can often be seen wearing clothes that support their favorite team.
10. Most people from Alabama have some type of camo in their wardrobe, whether it be a hat, jacket, shirt, etc.
11. You'll hardly ever hear someone from Alabama order from the healthy menu. Fried foods all the way!
12. Alabamians are always fixin' to do something. For example, "I'm fixin' to go to the store."
13. Those who live in Alabama epitomize the heart of Southern hospitality.
What are some other ways you can always spot someone from Alabama? List them in the comments below!