Alabama May 02, 2016
Here Are 13 Signs You Have Spent Way Too Much Time In Alabama
We know it’s impossible for most people to spend too much time in Alabama, but some folks just might not be able to handle so much beauty in one place. Look out for these warning signs that you could possibly have been in Alabama for too long:
1. You're used to magic cities...
2. ...beautiful art and architecture...
3. ...and enchanted countrysides.
Pictured: The Birmingham skyline at night, the Alabama Theatre in Birmingham and the Fred Hallmark Farm in Warrior.
4. You feel at home surrounded by ancient oak trees...
5. ...scenic waterfalls...
6. ...and stunning beaches.
Alabama is home to some of the most incredible stretches of white-sand beaches.
Pictured: Oak Alley in Mobile, DeSoto Falls near Mentone and Gulf Shores.
7. You've become accustomed to Southern charm...
Not every place has the friendliness and hospitality you'll find in Alabama.
Pictured: Belles from The Vestavia Dogwood Festival.
8. and Southern food.
Do you think you can get comfort food like this everywhere?
9. You can't imagine a better way to start your day.
(Than with an Alabama sunrise).
10. Or a better way to end it.
(Than under the twinkling stars on a clear night).
11. You're completely disappointed by barbecue anywhere else.
Don't even try to find barbecue this good somewhere else.
12. You feel irritable whenever you can’t spend the whole day outdoors.
There's just so much natural beauty to take in.
Pictured: Vulcan's View, Birmingham.
13. You can't imagine living anywhere else, with anyone else.
Alabama is a great place to raise a family.
Living in Alabama may be addictive, but at least it’s good for your happiness. What’s your favorite thing about life in Alabama?