Alabama January 24, 2017
11 Things Everyone Who’s Moved Away From Alabama Has Thought At Least Once
There’s no denying that Alabama is a great place to call home. From its beautiful landscapes to its delicious food, no other place will ever compare. Sure, we may complain about living here, but deep down, we truly love it. If you’ve ever moved away from Alabama, chances are you’ve most likely had these 11 thoughts:
1. "I sure do wish I hadn't taken all of Alabama's natural scenic beauty for granted."
In Alabama, natural scenic beauty surrounds us. In many other places, it doesn't.
2. "I would do anything to experience another Alabama sunset."
Nothing beats an Alabama sunset!
3. "How can people afford such a high cost of living?"
When compared to many other states, Alabama has a low cost of living. This leaves us with extra money to spend on other things.
4. "I sure do miss Alabama's delicious homestyle cooking?"
There's no denying that Alabama food spoils us. You won't find food as delicious anywhere else.
5. "College football just isn't the same."
In Alabama, college football is more than just a sport. It's a way of life. Not many other states feel this way.
6. "Where's the beach?"
Alabamians are only a short drive from the beautiful Gulf Coast beaches. Sadly, many other states don't have beautiful beaches like we do.
7. "I could really go for some delicious barbecue right about now."
Without a doubt, Alabama has the best barbecue. Hands down!
8. "I sure do miss my small hometown."
Small town living, where everyone knows your name, is the best!
9. "I wish I could experience Alabama's starry night skies one more time."
Alabama's nighttime skies are truly beautiful.
10. "I miss not being able to enjoy all four seasons."
In Alabama, we're lucky we get to enjoy all four seasons. Not all states do.
11. "There's no place like home."
No matter where you're living, Alabama will always be home.
If you’ve ever moved away from Alabama, what are some other thoughts you’ve had? And if you’ve ever thought of living here for the very first time, but you’re in need of a little persuasion, be sure to check out our previous article:
Here Are 13 Reasons Why People Are Picking Up And Moving To Alabama.