Alabama September 08, 2015
These 14 Stunning Photos Will Remind You Why Alabama Is The Best State
As we look at all of the beautiful scenery and wonderful places that surround us, it’s easy to understand why Alabama is such a great state to live in. Listed below are 14 stunning photos that remind us why Alabama is an amazing place to call home.
1. Many wonderful trails are located throughout Alabama.
Pictured Above: Trail at University of South Alabama - Mobile, AL
2. And many of these trails lead to stunning waterfalls.
Pictured Above: Turkey Foot Falls - Bankhead National Forest
3. Alabama is home to some pretty amazing lakes...
Pictured Above: Lake Guntersville - Alabama's largest lake
4. ...and rivers.
Pictured Above: Tennessee River, Renaissance Tower and Wilson Dam - Florence, AL
5. Alabama has some of the most charming farms EVER!!!
Pictured Above: Fred Hallmark Farm - Warrior, AL
6. From larger cities...
Pictured Above: Birmingham, AL
7. ...to small, charming towns, Alabama is a great place to live.
Pictured Above: Fairhope, AL
8. Alabama is home to beautiful white-sand beaches...
Pictured Above: Gulf Shores Beach
9. ...and majestic mountains with breathtaking views.
Pictured Above: Mt. Cheaha - Alabama's highest point
10. Alabama's beautiful golf courses are a golf lover's paradise.
Pictured Above: Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail at Capitol Hill - Prattville, AL
11. The beautiful plantation homes located throughout Alabama will definitely transport you to the past.
Pictured Above: Rosemount Plantation - Forkland, AL
12. Alabama's arts scene is like no other.
Pictured Above: The State Theatre / Alabama Shakespeare Festival
13. Some of the most beautiful sunrises...
Pictured Above: Sunrise titled "The Edge of Morning."
14. ...and sunsets occur in Alabama.
Pictured Above: Sunset closes the day at the 117th Air Refueling Wing (Alabama National Guard), in Birmingham.
Alabama is such a great state and these stunning photos definitely prove it. Which photo is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below!