Alabama Nature February 07, 2018
You Can Only Experience These 10 Spectacular Views In Alabama
Here in Alabama, you’ll experience many spectacular views. Whether you’re standing on top of a mountain or fishing from a lake pier, the views you’ll experience here in the Yellowhammer State are some of the very best. Listed below are 10 of the most spectacular views you’ll experience in Alabama.
Take a look:
1. An incredible view captured from the top of a mountain in Mentone, Alabama.
Mentone, which has less than 500 residents, is one of Alabama's most charming small towns. Located atop Lookout Mountain, Mentone also has the highest elevation of any town in Alabama.
2. A stunning sunset view captured in Battles Wharf, Alabama.
Battles Wharf is a community that's located outside of downtown Fairhope in Baldwin County, Alabama. It offers incredible views of Mobile Bay.
3. A picture-perfect view of Noccalula Falls in Gadsden, Alabama.
Noccalula Falls, which plunges 90 feet into a lush ravine, is the main feature of Noccalula Falls Park in Gadsden. It's also one of Alabama's most visited natural attractions.
4. A breathtaking view of Birmingham's skyline from Ruffner Mountain.
Ruffner Mountain is a beautiful nature preserve that covers 1,038 acres. In addition to offering a breathtaking view, Ruffner Mountain also offers 12 miles of trails that are perfect for anyone who loves the outdoors.
5. A spectacular view of Little River Canyon in Fort Payne, Alabama.
Little River Canyon is located atop Lookout Mountain and is one of Alabama's most scenic spots. It's best known as the "Grand Canyon of the East."
6. A scenic view captured from Tip Top Grill in Birmingham, Alabama.
While dining at Tip Top Grill, which used to be a service station, you'll enjoy delicious burgers, hot dogs and more. This local favorite also offers an incredible view of Shades Valley.
7. A picturesque view of Chimney Peak in Jacksonville, Alabama.
Chimney Peak has an elevation of 1,716 feet and overlooks the town of Jacksonville. It's such a beautiful spot, especially during the fall season.
8. An amazing view captured from the top of Vulcan in Birmingham, Alabama.
Measuring 56 feet tall and weighing 100,000 pounds, Vulcan is the world's largest cast iron statue.
9. A beautiful view of Weathington Park in Section, Alabama.
Weathington Park covers 13 acres and overlooks the beautiful Tennessee River. It may be located off the beaten path, but it's so worth the journey.
10. A magnificent view captured from atop Cheaha Mountain in Delta, Alabama.
With an elevation of 2,407 feet, Cheaha Mountain, also known as Mount Cheaha, is Alabama's highest natural point.
Where are some of your favorite places in Alabama that offer a spectacular view? Share them with us in the comments!
For more information about Mount Cheaha and the incredible views it offers, click