Alabama April 12, 2016
15 Reasons Why My Heart Will Always Be In Alabama
It’s no secret that Alabama is a great place to live. And while many Alabamians choose to move out of state, others decide to make Alabama their forever home. For those of you who do decide to move away, there are many reasons why you’ll always love your home state of Alabama, including the 15 reasons listed below.
1. The friendliest people you'll ever meet are right here in Alabama.
2. Alabama is home to many incredible waterfalls.
Pictured: DeSoto Falls
3. Alabama hosts many different types of festivals with lots of incredible food.
Pictured: Athens Grease Festival in Athens, AL
4. There's no shortage of BBQ joints in Alabama.
5. Beautiful majestic mountains and...
Pictured: Monte Sano Mountain
6. ...gorgeous lakes are responsible for most of Alabama's natural scenic beauty.
Pictured: Sherling Lake in Greenville, AL
7. Alabama has the most stunning sunrises and sunsets.
8. Alabama's fall foliage is absolutely GORGEOUS.
9. Nothing compares to the excitement of college football in Alabama.
If you're from Alabama, you know exactly what I'm talking about.
10. Alabama has many wonderful state parks.
Pictured: Oak Mountain State Park - Alabama's Largest State Park
11. Alabama's Gulf Coast beaches are INCREDIBLE.
They're also some of the world's finest.
12. There's a great combination of charming small towns and...
Pictured: Magnolia Springs, AL
13. ...large metro cities scattered throughout Alabama.
Pictured: Birmingham, AL
14. In Alabama, beautiful wildlife seems to be everywhere.
15. The moment you return home to Alabama, it's like you never left.
Alabama will always be home.
These are just a few of the many reasons to love the state of Alabama. What other reasons will you always love Alabama no matter where you are?