7 Locations In Alabama That Have The Most Spectacular Views
Nothing beats a spectacular view! Luckily there are several places where you can experience the best views in Alabama. From picturesque parks to majestic mountains, the options for stunning Alabama views are endless. Listed below are seven locations in Alabama that offer the most spectacular views of all. You’ll definitely want to add all of these to your bucket list!
These scenic Alabama views are showstopping examples of what makes our state truly like no other. Where in Alabama is your favorite place to experience a spectacular view? We’d love for you to reach out and let us know!
If you can’t get enough of Alabama’s soaring mountain views, check out some more of the best mountain views in Alabama.
More to Explore
Beautiful Places In Alabama
What are the most beautiful places to visit in Alabama?
Alabama is brimming with beauty both natural and man-made. Some of the most beautiful places to visit in Alabama are:
- The Coastal Connection Scenic Byway: recognized as a National Scenic Byway and offering some of the most beautiful scenery in the state, this is a coastal route that connects Baldwin County and Mobile County and travels along the Gulf Coast.
- Lake Martin: a reservoir covering 44,000 acres. In the 1920s when it was created, it was considered the largest man-made lake in the world.
- Bankhead National Forest: offering over 90 miles of trails, this forest is home to Alabama’s only National Scenic River, the Sipsey Fork.
- Orange Beach: A small city located on the Gulf Coast, this is a vibrant beach community welcoming to families.
Visit our list for more beautiful places to visit in Alabama.
What are the most beautiful small towns in Alabama?
Eufala is one of the most beautiful small towns in Alabama, which offers a charming and historic downtown to explore, and is situated overlooking Lake Eufala, a 45,000 acre lake. Other beautiful small towns in Alabama include:
- Magnolia Springs
What is the number one natural attraction in Alabama?
Possibly the most-visited natural attractions in Alabama are its stunning Gulf Coast beaches. These soft, white sandy beaches are some of the most beautiful in the country, rivaling better-known beaches in more popular tourist destinations like Florida.
Other beautiful natural attractions in Alabama are:
- The Cathedral Caverns
- The Mobile-Tensaw Delta – known as “America’s Amazon”
- Dismals Canyon
- Alabama Coastal Birding Trail
- Cahaba lilies, found along the banks of the Cahaba River
- Wetumpka Crater
- The Sipsey Wilderness
- Noccalula Falls
- The White Cliffs of Epes