Alabama April 09, 2019
This Is The Best Alabama City To Live In And Here Are 8 Reasons Why
Without a doubt, Alabama is a great place to call home! If you’ve been thinking about putting down roots here in the Yellowhammer State, think no further. Alabama is home to several incredible places that are perfect for relocating to, including the city of Madison. Madison was recently named the best city to live in Alabama, and listed below are eight reasons why.
1. Even though Madison is one of Alabama's fastest growing cities, it's still small enough to maintain its old-world Southern charm.
From its charming homes to its tree-lined streets, you can't hep but fall in love with the city of Madison.
2. There are many wonderful places to eat in Madison, including BBQ joints, unique cafes, and a variety of ethnic restaurants.
Pictured is Main Street Cafe, which is located at 101 Main St., Madison, AL 35758.
3. Madison's unemployment rate is 2.8%, which is below the national average of 3.8%.
Because the city of Madison is located near Huntsville, residents have much more job opportunities.
4. Madison has a short commute to Huntsville, which is filled with lots of dining, entertainment, and retail options.
Pictured is Bridge Street Town Centre, which is located at 365 The Bridge St., Huntsville, AL 35806.
5. Over the years, the city of Madison has had a great school system.
In fact, every school in the Madison County School District has an A+ rating.
6. Madison is home to several incredible parks, one of which will remind you of a fairy tale.
Pictured is Dublin Memorial Park, which is located at 8324 Old Madison Pk., Madison, AL 35758.
7. The city of Madison has easy access to fresh produce.
One of the best places to find fresh produce in Madison is at Madison City Farmers Market, which is located at 1088 Hughes Rd., Madison, AL 35758.
8. For Madison residents who enjoy traveling, one of Alabama's international airports is located in nearby Huntsville. This makes it convenient for anyone living in Madison because they don't have to drive several hours worrying if they'll miss their flight.
For more information about Madison, Alabama, you can view the city's website
If you’re from Madison, Alabama, or you’ve been there before, please share your thoughts with us in the comments. Also, what other reasons would you add to this list?
For more information about Madison’s Main Street Cafe, you’ll want to take a look at our previous article:
This Restaurant In Alabama Used To Be A Jail And You’ll Want To Visit.