Wyoming January 26, 2016
12 Ways You Can Always Spot Someone From Wyoming…..No Matter Where They Are
Wyoming is a state filled with some amazing people. But there are times when you can spot a Wyomingite a mile away. Here are 12 ways you can always tell if someone is from Wyoming.
1. If they can tell you the difference between Jackson and Jackson Hole.
2. If they call an antelope a pronghorn.
3. If they're used to living in an environment where there is more land than people.
4. If they refer to the horse on their license plate as "Old Steamboat".
5. If the term "dude" originated in their state and they use this word a lot.
6. If they talk about Triceratops being their official state dinosaur.
7. If they have hosted their annual Haunted Halloween House at a former prison.
8. If they have been to jail for drinking and mining. It is illegal to do both at the same time in Wyoming.
9. If they refer to their state as the "Equality State." Wyoming was the first state to allow women to vote.
10. If they are not wearing a hat in a public theater or entertainment venue. It is illegal to wear a hat that obstructs someone's view at either one of these.
11. If they work for the coal industry. The state produces most of the nation's supply of coal.
12. If they live in a town (Afton) with an arch made out of 3,011 elk antlers.
People from Wyoming are very proud of their state and they have every right to be! It’s a beautiful state filled with a lot of wonderful people.