Wisconsin June 15, 2015
The 13 Types Of People You’ll Meet In Wisconsin – Which One Are You?
On the surface, we might seem like a pretty homogeneous group (i.e. German) but there’s actually a lot of diversity in Wisconsin. Here are thirteen distinctive types of people you’re sure to meet in Wisconsin:
1. The Grandma. You cook everything in butter and somehow you'll live to be 95.
2. The hipster. There aren't too many of you, as you flock to Madison and parts of Milwaukee.
3. The Hunter. All your guns don't fit into your gun cabinet. You drop a couple thousand each year at Cabela's.
4. The outdoorsy type. You're seemingly always hiking...or biking...or whatever you people do.
5. The Packers super fan. Okay, everyone is Wisconsin is a fan. But you're the type of person who travels with the team, has two dogs named Aaron and Jordy, and is extremely jealous of Olivia Munn.
6. The punk rocker. There aren't too many of you on the "scene," but we can find you at dive bars across Wisconsin.
7. The wildlife enthusiast. You've got a trail cam. You go to Walmart and buy twenty bags of bird seed. Basically, you are all about birds.
8. The athlete. You have your life planned out. Star at Wisconsin. Play for the Packers. Easy, right? You're always training for a marathon and saying no to bread.
9. The extreme couponer. You are always building and re-building that stock pile. And gifting me ten boxes of toothpaste at Christmas.
10. The closet foodie. On the outside, you're just a guy who grills. But surprisingly, you know enough about food to win Chopped or something.
11. The party guy. Whether you've got a basement party going on or you're clubbing, this guy is all about it.
12. Martha Stewart. This woman bakes beautiful, individual desserts...for every dinner. Her child has the best handmade Halloween costume and you're pretty sure there's some sort of shield over the house preventing any dust from ever falling.
13. The snowplower. Your joy apparently is whenever snow falls in the neighborhood, to take your pickup which has a plow attached and clear out the neighborhood before the city guys come. I don't know what drives you, but thanks!
Which one are you? Let us know in the comments.