Wisconsin May 30, 2015
15 Wisconsin Sunrises That Make You Go “Wow”
Nothing is a better start to my day than a beautiful sunrise (and a great cup of coffee…preferably enjoyed together). They just make me smile. So I scoured the internet for some shots that you all took of some great Wisconsin sunrises. Here’s what I found:
1. What a great shot of the sunrise hitting both the waters of Lake Wingra (Madison) and the clouds above.
2. I love this shot of Lake Winnebago, capturing the moments just before everyone's day gets started.
3. A picturesque sunrise was captured in Sawyer.
4. Boy...wouldn't this be awesome to wake up to everyday? This is a dock sunrise in Malvern.
5. You can see the sun begin to rise over Horicon Marsh, located in Dodge and Fond du Lac counties.
6. Bold, extraordinary colors comprise this sunrise over Phillips.
7. I really like this shot of the sunrise emerging behind the barren trees in Amery.
8. A gorgeous sunrise builds over Bradford Creek, Milwaukee.
9. I really appreciate the juxtaposition of snow and sunrise over Lake Monona (Madison).
10. The sun just begins to rise over the waters of Franklin.
11. The sun pokes its head out in Sheboygan.
12. Wow--what a fantastic shot of a sunrise up in Door County!
13. I just can't get enough of this Wisconsin morning captured on film. Could someone tell me where this picture was taken?
14. Awww...I absolutely love this shot of an angel with the Appleton sunrise in the background.
15. An incredibly beautiful shot of the sunrise over Barker's Island (Superior).
Wow, that made my heart so happy. Please share if you’ve taken some great shots of Wisconsin sunrises.