Washington August 16, 2015
7 Insane Places In Washington You Can Buy For Cheaper Than A 1-Bedroom In NYC
Where we live definitely affects our expenses, and whether you’re just dreaming of a new home or are actively searching on the market, you’ll be amazed by these 10 places in Washington that you can actually buy for way less than a one-bedroom apartment in New York City:
1. In Long Island City, this 1-bed 1-bath apartment (836 sqft) on the 37th floor is available for $655,000...
Then again...for nearly half of that, you could reside in this 3-bedroom (1,701 sqft) Leavenworth home for $359K, and even have your own pool to swim in!
2. Why buy this 600-square feet one-bedroom apartment in Manhattan for $769,000...
...when you could reside in this 2-bed, 1-bath (1,209 sqft) beach town home in Ocean Shores for only $150K?
3. If you happen to own a money tree, you could buy this 1 bed, 1 bath apartment for $1.5 million right by Central Park.
Or...you could dwell in this secluded 2-bed, 2-bath (2,020 sqft) Friday Harbor home for only $659K!
4. This elegant 1-bedroom apartment in the Upper East Side area of New York is listed for $699,000!
But it doesn't quite compare to this charming 2-bed (2,740 sqft) country home up for sale in Colville for $189.5K!
5. If you were planning on spending $219,000 for just a 1-bedroom (629 sqft) apartment, like this one on Staten Island...
You might as well get more bang for your buck from this cozy 4-bedroom 2.1-bath (1,600 sqft) home in South Prairie, Washington listed for $200K!
6. You may think you're getting a great deal on this 670-square feet 1-bedroom in Brooklyn for $199,000...
...but you'll have a lot more room for activities and even save some money on this 3-bedroom, 2-bath (1,217 sqft) home in Cheney, Washington posted for $189.5K!
7. Would you pay $799,000 for this 1-bed, 1-bath apartment in West Village? Probably not...
But if you were going to spend that kind of money, why not spend it on the elegant & historical 3-story Byrd House here in Olympia? The 3-bed, 1.5 bath Victorian home is listed online for $395K!
Be sure to check out the Zillow links below the photos for more information. So, which one would you most like to live in?? Or would you still prefer to get a 1-bedroom in New York? Share your thoughts with us in the comments!