Our state is so beautiful…and the residents here are quite good looking too! However, if you’re considering dating someone from the Evergreen state, there are definitely some things that you’ve got to know. For example:
1. We'll be taking you on plenty of adventures!
Hiking and camping are so much more fun when you can share the experience with someone you love!
2. Or if it's raining out, we're happy to stay warm inside with you.
Watching movies, playing games, cooking, or just hanging out - sometimes it's nice to just stay in together.
3. We are pretty picky about our coffee.
Knowing our preferences and bringing us a cup will score you some major brownie points though!
4. We'll keep you on your toes.
A lot of us are also extremely creative and we'll always keep you inspired!
5. Seafood dinner dates in Washington = Heaven.
If you love eating fish, we can cook you up some great meals!
6. We're pretty laid-back.
We're known to be more easygoing here in the Northwest and just want to have a good time!
7. We really do like taking long, romantic walks on the beach.
This state boasts some romantic coastal shorelines where you can go for a stroll with your significant other.
8. We want to hear your opinion on things.
And we're more than excited to tell you our thoughts too!
9. Your fridge will probably be stocked with the best local craft beer and wine at all times.
What can we say? We have great taste.
10. We can show you some of the BEST music.
And we're always up for a date to a live concert!
11. We love our dog (or cat) with all of our heart...and you should too.
Aren't they just the cutest?
12. And watching the sunset with us here in Washington is unlike anything you've ever experienced.
Who knew there could be so much beauty in one moment??