Have you ever dreamed of living in a cabin? We have a number of small houses in Washington that can make for a cozy residence! From places deep within the woods to right beside the lake, here are 8 tiny homes available to rent or buy in our state that could make you want one for yourself:
1. This small home by Lake Cushman was built mainly from lake-salvaged old growth fir and cedar!
The 200-square-foot octagonal residence is also ideal for hikers, located only about a mile from the Lower Mount Ellinor Trailhead!
2. Dislike your neighbors? Now you can just roll away!
This micro 136-square-foot home-on-wheels can be found on Whidbey Island and features gorgeous pine paneling throughout the interior and a cozy loft to climb into!
3. Not only is this tiny home in Concrete comfy, but it comes with a gorgeous small guest cabin!
Located along the Skagit River, this cozy 480-square-foot house and its mini 192-square foot guest cabin are both complete with stunning high end finishes!
4. Have you ever just wanted to get away from it all... but still wanted an amazing view?
While it may not be extremely fancy, this isolated 366-square-foot home in Mansfield features a back porch with a spectacular view of Chelan and the Columbia River!
5. This adorably-designed home would be perfect for a secluded life in Rainier!
At 340-square-feet, this mini home features bamboo wood flooring and beautiful Mahogany kitchen cabinets! Plus, it's located only about an hour away from Mount Rainier National Park so outdoor opportunities are endless.
6. If you don't want to buy an entire house just yet, you can stay for only a night (or two) in this charming home on Guemes Island through Air BNB!
The home features a master loft that comfortably sleeps two, as well as a smaller loft, kitchen, patio, firepit, barbecue and more dining outside to make for an unforgettable weekend getaway!
7. This little log cabin by Haller Lake is also listed on AirBNB!
You can also spend a night at this restored log cabin in Seattle! Although there is some construction going on and availability is limited, a stay at this heavenly small home on Haller Lake is certainly worth adding to the bucket list!
8. Stay cozy in this Little A-Frame in Granite Falls.
At only 499-square-feet, this compact residence features a snug loft and breathtaking views overlooking the valley and Stillaguamish River. It's also within close proximity to many outdoor activities including hiking and skiing!
Don’t they look so cozy?? Would you stay in any of these small homes in our state?