Washington January 18, 2016
15 Jaw Dropping Views In Washington That Will Blow You Away
Washington is one of the most beautiful places on Earth. From the coast to desert, we’re home to a diverse area full of stunning landscapes. Here are 15 mesmerizing shots captured around our state that will make you fall in love with the Northwest all over again:
1. The rolling hills of the Palouse look otherworldly from this view at Steptoe Butte State Park.
2. A breathtaking perspective looking down at a waterfall in Twin Falls State Park.
3. Artist Point near Mount Baker is truly a masterpiece.
4. In this shot, you can see the sun rising over the beautiful Robin Lakes in the Alpine Lakes Wilderness.
5. This enchanting view can be seen from Washington Pass Overlook, located by the North Cascades Highway (also known as State Route 20).
6. The spectacular Lower Lewis Falls in the Gifford Pinchot National Forest.
7. Catching the sun set at Rialto Beach is one of the most magical moments you can enjoy along our coast.
8. This fiery sunset was seen over Lake Washington.
9. Looking out from the inside of Lake Lenore Caves, with the sun lighting the scene just right.
10. Prusik Pass in the Enchantments, featuring gorgeous autumn colors.
11. A perfectly timed shot of "Lady of the Lake" traveling across Lake Chelan.
12. Here's a unique perspective of Spirit Falls, which flows along the Little White Salmon River near the Oregon border.
13. This fairy tale scene was captured along the trail in the Hoh Rainforest.
14. A striking view of the iconic Mount St. Helens, as seen from a nearby trail.
15. This magnificent shot shows Lava Canyon Falls, which drops over 200 feet along the Muddy River.
Here's a fun fact: It was actually formed by the 1980 eruption of Mount St. Helens. The eruption caused a lahar and flood, which scoured out a canyon. The course of the Muddy River was then redirected, resulting in this beautiful waterfall we can now see today.
Where have you seen an amazing view in Washington?? Share your photos with us on