1. Top Pot, multiple locations, Seattle
Everyone in the Seattle area (and beyond) knows there's no place like Top Pot for delicious donuts. Their flavors are creative, their donuts are perfectly baked, and their coffee is excellent.
2. Legendary Donuts, 2602 6th Ave., Tacoma
Tacoma's Legendary Donuts certainly live up to their name. They have a large variety, so come prepared to eat more than one.
3. Casual Friday Donuts, 3402 N Division St., Spokane
Spokane's finest gourmet donut shop is a popular place, and for good reason. Their donuts are downright addictive.
4. Mighty-O Donuts, multiple locations, Seattle
Vegans, rejoice: These donuts are made without animal products, and they're incredible.
5. Popular Donuts, 101 N Union St., Kennewick
This little donut shop in Kennewick is, well, popular. They serve an especially exceptional maple bar.
6. Lafeen’s Family Pride Donuts and Ice Cream, 1466 Electric Ave., Bellingham
Both the donuts and ice cream at Lafeen's are exceptional. In fact, we recommend you try both at the same time.
7. Don’s Donuts & Julie’s Java, 1024 W Nob Hill Blvd., Yakima
When you're in Yakima and a donut craving strikes, head straight to Don's Donuts and Julie's Java. You won't be sorry.
8. Original House of Donuts, 766 St Helens Ave., Tacoma
Tacoma's Original House of Donuts has been open since 1959, and they've been a local favorite ever since. You always know you'll get a quality dozen when you come here.
9. Donut Nook, 4403 NE St Johns Rd., Vancouver
The Donut Nook is a charming little place in Vancouver with some seriously scrumptious donuts. It's usually crowded, but the wait just means you'll have more time to decide what flavor you'd like.
10. Henry’s Donuts, 19191 State Route 2, Monroe
Don't let the simplicity of the Henry's building fool you. The donuts here are fabulously flavorful.
11. Cock-a-doodle Donuts, 105 E Front St., Port Angeles
The name of this place is amazing, and so are the donuts. If you're in Port Angeles, treat yourself to some.