1. The Proto-Cathedral of St. James the Greater, Vancouver
Formerly known as St. James Catholic Church, this cathedral has a rich history dating back to the 1800s.
2. Trinity Parish Church, Seattle
Trinity Parish was established in 1865, when Seattle was still a town with less than 1,000 residents. It has survived Seattle’s Great Fire of 1889 and the Nisqually Earthquake of 2001.
3. Mary Queen of Heaven Church, Sprague
How charming is this building? This historic church was added to the National Register in 1990.
4. First Baptist Church, Yakima
This church is over 100 years old, and it’s still as beautiful as ever.
5. St. Mark’s Episcopal Cathedral, Seattle
This architectural masterpiece sits on the top of Capitol Hill overlooking the city of Seattle.
6. Church of the Assumption, Bellingham
Church of the Assumption was established as a parish in 1889.
7. Cathedral of Our Lady of Lourdes, Spokane
This parish can trace its beginnings to Spokane’s first Mass, celebrated in 1881.
8. First Presbyterian Church, Tacoma
First Presbyterian Church was established in 1873 to meet the needs of recent settlers.
9. St. Anne’s Roman Catholic Church, Marysville
This historic church will make you feel like you’ve gone back in time.
10. Cathedral of St. John’s, Spokane
This Episcopal church is built entirely from stone.
11. St. Paul’s Cathedral, Yakima
From the diocese to the school, St. Paul’s is a big part of the Yakima community.