Vermont June 17, 2016
These 18 Breathtaking Views In Vermont Could Be Straight Out Of The Movies
Vermont has some scenery that is so beautiful and rich that it would make the perfect backdrop on the big screen. Let’s take a look at a few places in Vermont that were captured so amazingly that the scenery could be straight out of the movies.
1. Quiet country roads during foliage season are stunning.
2. Misty mornings at the lake can be surreal.
3. The striking red against the white snow and blue sky give this home a castle-like appearance.
4. Mountains for days...
5. Colorful reflections across the Connecticut River from Brattleboro are magical.
6. This worn shop in Jamaica looks like it's filled with stories from the past.
7. The amazing views from the visitor center on top of Mt. Mansfield, the highest peak in Vermont at 4,393 feet above sea level has some stellar views.
8. Magical light across the inlet on Lake Champlain.
9. The southern view from Mt. Phil shows why it's called the Green Mountain State.
10. The old cemeteries are filled with texture and history.
11. A relaxing afternoon with no one around to take in the scenery.
12. Colorful sunsets over the mountains.
13. Winter hues set the perfect stage for snow covered trees.
14. Sunlit clouds over the lake.
15. Epic scenery from a kayak.
16. Snow, ice and rushing rivers make the perfect array of winter whites.
17. Let me entertain you at the Circus Smirkus bigtop.
18. A gorgeous wide view of the thundering falls in Killington.
Go on out and explore Vermont today!