Thick crust or thin? Doughy or crispy? Plain cheese or loaded with the works? Everyone has their favorite way of preparing pizza, and these places in Vermont are bucket list worthy and guaranteed to please. We hope you’re hungry because these restaurants will have your mouth watering and your belly rumbling for a hot slice of pizza.
12. Ted's Pizza Shop - 91 State Street, Rutland
Go and see why the locals absolutely rave about Ted's Pizza. Established in 1958 (and family owned since 1975), Ted's has been making great pies for quite some time.
11. Leda's Pizza and Restaurant - 456 S Rt 5, Fairlee
The pizzas here are mouth watering good. To make it the perfect meal, be sure to try the chef's salad which just might be the best you'll ever have.
10. Royalton Village Pizza - 5789 Vt Route 14, South Royalton
Enjoy a slice or dig into your own personal pie at Village Pizza in South Royalton.
9. Rigani Wood-Fired Pizza - 570 Western Avenue, Brattleboro
The outdoor farmers market season is right around the corner, and you can find Rigani's every Saturday at the Brattleboro Farmers' Market. We can't wait!
8. Goodman's American Pie - 5 Lamere Square, Ludlow
Goodmans? Try GREATmans! Along with the awesome pizza, it's good to know that the entire restaurant is nut free.
7. Sam's Wood Fired Pizza Co. - 4478 Main Street, Manchester
You'll love the unusual and delicious winning combinations here.
named Sam's Wood Fired Pizza the best in Vermont!
6. American Flatbread - 115 Saint Paul Street, Burlington
Whether you eat in or take away, the perfectly crispy crusts on these pies are incredible. Diners beware as their Burlington restaurant is said to be haunted!
5. Folino’s Pizza - 6305 Shelburne Road, Shelburne
Folino's Pizza is BYOB and conveniently located next to the Fiddlehead Brewery. Pick up a growler and enjoy it with a chilled glass and delicious pizza pies.
4. Positive Pie - 87 S Main Street, Hardwick
Positive Pie offers gluten free crusts for your perfect pizza creation. The modern decor and funky vibe make this a thoroughly enjoyable and family friendly place to eat.
3. Piecasso Pizzeria & Lounge - 1899 Mountain Road, Stowe
Take one bite and you'll see why Travel & Leisure rated Piecasso one of the "Top 11 slices in the country." You'll have a great time here loads of pizza & entree choices, fun bar, friendly service and funky decor.
2. Cockadoodle Pizza Cafe - 235 Main Street, Bethel
From plain cheese to artichoke and olive, these pies with their famously delicious crusts are not to be missed. There are board games and books to pass the time while you wait, too.
1. Parker Pie Company - 161 County Road, West Glover
Enjoy a locally brewed beer while you wait for your pizza which just might be the best in the Northeast Kingdom. Plan ahead and go when they have live music!