“Knee high by the 4th of July” is an easy way to know that the stalks are growing at the right pace in corn fields throughout Vermont. Summers are spent watching the fields grow, and as the weather turns chilly we know that we are about to have fun running through a fantastic corn maze. This classic VT activity is nothing short of delightful, and we have 8 awesome mazes to challenge you this fall.
1. Gaines Farm and Kennel - 6343 Coolidge Highway, Guilford
Run through this year's maze which celebrates the 50th anniversary of a fall television classic, "It's a Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown!"
2. Percy Farm Corn Maze - 2919 Mountain Road, Stowe
This maze is surrounded by mountain views and next to a stream making for a classic fall day in Vermont. Be sure to bring a few quarters to get some grain to feed the calfs!
3. Sam Mazza's Farm Market - 277 Lavigne Road, Colchester
There is la ot to see and so much to do at Sam Mazza's! From pick your own fruits and berries, to a small petting zoo, to a farm stand with baked goods, crafts and much more. A corn maze and a place to get your shopping done all in one place!
4. Whitcomb's Land of Pumpkins and Corn Maze - 347 Fay Lane, Williston
Run through this family friendly maze and cool down while picking the perfect pumpkin to take home.
5. Equinox Valley Nursery and Garden Center - 1158 Main Street, Manchester Center
Earn a delicious cider donut after running through this whimsical maze.
6. Hathaway Farm & Corn Maze - 741 Prospect Hill Road, Rutland
Find your way through 12 acres of corn & miles of paths & solve this year's maze theme “Race To The White House!" Don’t worry, there are a couple of early exits available so you can “escape” if you need to. This was rated #2 in the nation for family friendly corn mazes by
7. Isham Farm - 3515 Oak Hill Road, Williston
You'll love this maze, and on weekends they provide wagon rides to and from the pumpkin patch. A great deal at only $10 per family to explore the maze.
8. Great Vermont Corn Maze - 1404 Wheelock Road, Danville
If you want a real challenge, check out the largest corn maze in New England. Here is a tip for this year's maze: arrive no later than 1:00 pm each day if you want a chance to solve the big maze with no clues. The timing is often underestimated!