These farmers markets are listed alphabetically, by city.
1. Happy Valley Farmers Market, American Fork
Two locations this year! Visit Robinson Park in American Fork on Wednesdays from 5-9 p.m., starting on June 15th. Stop by Walden School in Provo on Fridays from 5-9 p.m., starting June 3rd.
2. Bountiful Farmers Market, Bountiful
Located at 100 S. 100 E., the market takes place every Thursday 3 p.m. to dusk.
3. Downtown Farmers Market, Cedar City
Stop by the Cedar City Downtown Farmers Market on the corner of Hoover and 100 West. The market runs every Wednesday from 4-7 p.m. and begins in July.
4. Farm Fest Farmers Market, Joseph
Wildland Nursery hosts the Farm Fest Farmers Market. It’s located at 370 E. 600 N. in Joseph, about 12 miles south of Richfield. Every Saturday 9-12, starting May 28th.
5. Thanksgiving Point Farmers Market, Lehi
Check out the farmers market in front of the water tower at Thanksgiving Point 3003 N. Thanksgiving Way in Lehi. The market starts in August and is held every Saturday from 10-2.
6. Cache Valley Gardeners Market, Logan
Find this market at the historic court house 199 N. Main Street in Logan. The market opens on May 9th and is held every Saturday from 9-1.
7. Park Silly Sunday Farmers Market, Park City
One of the best reasons to visit Park City all summer! Sunday 10-5, starting June 5th. 780 Main Street, Park City.
8. High Desert Growers Farmers Market, Price
Held every Saturday from 9 to noon at the Price Peace Gardens.
9. Provo Farmers Market, Provo
Find tasty, fresh food, live music and more at Provo Pioneer Park every Saturday 9-2. Starts the first Saturday in June.
10. BYU-Lavell Edwards Stadium Farmers Market, Provo
Cruise by the south parking lot at BYU for this farmers market, which starts on August 4th this year. Shop every Thursday 3-7 p.m..
11. Downtown SLC Farmers Market, Salt Lake City
Opening this year on June 11th, the Downtown Farmers Market is held every Saturday from 8-2 at Pioneer Park, and every Tuesday from 4-dusk at Gallivan Plaza.
12. 9th West Farmers Market, Salt Lake City
Visit every Sunday from 10-2. Located at the International Peace Gardens 1000 S. 900 W in Salt Lake City. The market opens in June.
13. University of Utah Farmers Market, Salt Lake City
The University of Utah farmers market doesn’t start until August. It’s located at Tanner Plaza, near the Union building. The market runs every Thursday from 10-2.
14. Wheeler Farmers Market, Salt Lake City
The historic Wheeler Farms hosts a farmers market every Sunday from 9-2, beginning in June. 6351 S. 900 E.
15. Utah Farm Bureau Farmers Markets, South Jordan and Murray
The market in South Jordan runs every Saturday 8-2, starting in August. Located at 10610 S. Redwood Road, South Jordan. The Murray market is held on Friday and Saturday 9-2 at Murray Park.
16. Spanish Fork Farmers Market, Spanish Fork
The farmers market in Spanish Fork starts this year on July 30th. Visit every Saturday from 8-1; it’s located on 40 S. Main Street.
17. Zion Canyon Farmers Market, Springdale
Find this market on the lawn of the Bit and Spur restaurant in Springdale. Held every Saturday 9:00 a.m. to noon. The 2016 season begins May 7th.
18. Downtown Farmers Market at Ancestor Square, St. George
Saturday 8:00 a.m. to noon, starting on May 14th. Find it in historic Ancestor Square downtown.
19. Sugarhouse Farmers Market, Sugarhouse
Sugarmont Plaza is the cool place to hang out if you’re in the Sugarhouse area. The farmers market starts in July, every Friday from 4-8 p.m.. 2230 S. Highland Drive.
20. Ashley Valley Farmers Market, Vernal
2016 marks the 9th year of this popular farmers market. It’s located at Old Dinosaur Gardens 225 East Main Street in Vernal. The market starts July 5th and is held every Saturday 9-1.
21. Gardner Village Farmers Market, West Jordan
Saturday 9-1, starting in June. Gardner Village is located at 1100 W. 7800 S. in West Jordan