Utah July 11, 2016
17 Undeniable Reasons Why Utah Will Always Be Home
Even if we were born and raised in Utah, we might not always be so fortunate to live here. Jobs, school, family…all may take us elsewhere. But no matter where in the world we roam, we’ll always consider the Beehive State home. Here are 17 reasons why…
1. Our mountains are simply stunning, and close to home.
Move to somewhere flat, and you'll just feel...lost.
2. We know how to throw a party…
3. ...But we also have plenty of opportunities for solitude.
4. We have a Holy War...but no one dies.
People get pretty intense about the BYU/University of Utah rivalry, though.
5. The skiing can’t be beat, whether in snow…
6. ...or on the water.
7. Fry sauce.
You either love it or hate it, but it’s undeniably a Utah thing.
8. It’s hard to beat Utah’s hiking trails…
We have thousands!
9. ...and the rewarding views at the top.
10. When you get to Salt Lake International, you’re always greeted by this…
It just wouldn’t feel like home if you didn’t have to fight through the crowds of missionary welcomers to get to the baggage carousel.
11. Once you taste a tomato outside the Beehive State, you’ll wish you were home.
We buy ‘em right from our Utah farmers here!
12. And Utah burgers are better than in any other state. Whether you like your with pastrami..
13. ...Or without.
Utahns’ favorite food is the burger, so we do it really, really well.
14. Utah’s great outdoors are simply stunning…
15. ...but we also have tons of cool cultural offerings.
16. Whether you live in one of Utah's cities...
17. ...Or one of Utah's small towns, Utah is always home.
In case you’re not convinced that Utah is the best state ever, here are 13 Ways Living In Utah Ruins You For Life.