Utah March 24, 2016
15 Ways to Have the Most Utah Day Ever
Imagine that you could see many of Utah’s most iconic places in one day. Where would you go, and what would you do? Of course, you’d need a time machine to cram all these things into 24 hours…but it would be an amazing Utah day, wouldn’t it?
1. Start your day by viewing the sunrise at Sunrise Point, Bryce Canyon National Park.
2. Enjoy a tasty breakfast with some of the players from Real Salt Lake at Park Cafe.
3. Hit the slopes at one of Utah’s ski resorts. If you start early enough, the lift lines will be shorter.
4. Enjoy some lunch at Lion House Pantry, located in the home where Brigham Young once lived. The rolls are legendary.
5. Learn about Utah’s pioneer heritage at This is the Place Heritage Park.
6. Visit Utah’s most ancient residents at Carnegie Quarry in Dinosaur National Monument.
7. Time for a snack...grab a thick shake at Iceberg Drive Inn.
8. Cheer for the Salt Lake Bees at Smith’s Ballpark in the afternoon.
9. Feel the wind in your hair on the Cannibal at Lagoon.
10. Hike Angel’s Landing at Zion National Park.
11. In the evening, grab a drink at the Shooting Star Saloon, Utah’s oldest continually operating bar.
12. After drinks, order a steak at Maddox Ranch House in Perry.
13. Enjoy a concert with the Utah Symphony at Abravanel Hall.
14. Witness the sunset at Antelope Island.
15. Go stargazing at Utah’s first International Dark Sky park - Natural Bridges National Monument.
What else would you add to make this the best Utah day ever?