Texas July 07, 2016
15 Undeniable Reasons Why Texas Will Always Be Home
We may not live in Texas for the rest of our lives, but that doesn’t mean it won’t live in us. Through every move, vacation, and business trip, the Lone Star State will always be our one and only home. Here are 15 reasons why:
1. Because being without the best ice cream in the world for just a few short months last year almost killed us all.
2. And spring just wouldn't be the same without the familiar sight of bluebonnets lining the highway as far as the eye can see.
3. Because, one month out of the year, we have the largest congregation of people in cowboy boots in the world.
4. And we've produced more successful country stars than we can count on both hands.
5. Because you can find every food known to man fried or on a stick at our state fairs.
6. Because those Friday Night Lights just aren't the same anywhere else.
7. And girls don't get awkwardly stared at or questioned about that "thing" on their homecoming dress.
9. And Whataburger.
10. Oh, and Tex-Mex. (Okay, I promise I'm done now.)
11. Because there's no sunrise like a Texas sunrise.
12. And we know how to do summer the RIGHT way.
13. Because we have towering mountains...
14. ...and beautiful beaches, all within the borders of our own state.
15. And because no matter where we might find ourselves, that unmistakable Texas charm will forever live on in our hearts.
Why else will Texas always be home?
Just in case you’re not fully convinced, check out these
15 Things Texans Do Better Than Anyone Else.